Legal Essentials Template Bundle
$330.00 incl GST
Get your business setup professionally online with the Legal Essentials Template Bundle for Start-Up Businesses that includes:
- Refund Policy Template
- Explanatory Notes on how to complete the templates
TOTAL INCLUDED VALUE: $360 incl GST
For more information about the policy templates included in this bundle, click the links below:
Whether you’re based in Australia or not, your website users and customers can be from anywhere around the world so this template bundle includes policies that comply with GDPR regulations to ensure you are complying with international law.
THIS ESSENTIAL LEGALS TEMPLATE BUNDLE COVERS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS AND WEBSITE VISITORS, INCLUDING:
- What kind of information is collected and how
- What you do with the information you collect
- How you protect the information collected
- What third parties have access to the information you collect
- Who is advertising on your site and what information the advertisers have access to
- Obtaining consent
- How you process returns, refunds and repairs
THESE LEGAL TEMPLATES ARE BEST FOR AUSTRALIAN BUSINESSES WHO:
- Have a website, blog, email list, social media following, online customer database, shared inbox or online store
- Are in the start-up phase of businesses
- Have customers who submit forms of any kind
If you are unsure if this template bundle is right for you, please send me an email and I will be happy to point you in the right direction of what your business needs. Contact me here.
ABOUT THE LEGAL TEMPLATES
These templates have been lovingly created by me (an Australian lawyer) to give you the protection your business requires without the expense of a done-for-you service.
Upon completing your purchase you will receive an editable download along with explanatory notes on how to use and complete the documents. Just fill in the blanks, upload to your website and you’re done.
If you get stuck you can always book in a coaching call with me to review your policies.
Lawyer, Contract Specialist, Speaker & Advocate for Women in Business.
Drawing on more than 15 years’ experience as a lawyer and a woman in business, Shalini Nandan-Singh helps Australian service-based entrepreneurs protect their businesses and their bottom lines with empowered legal advice and contracts.
Encouraging listeners to #loveyourlegals, Shalini firmly believes that business legals should be an authentic extension of your business. Her goal is to educate audiences that, rather than confusing legalese, business legals should be an authentic extension of your business, creating positive business boundaries that support you in working with your clients with compassion and understanding.