Embracing JOMO and Creating Leverage
I sat down with Renee Hasseldine on episode 63 of Leveraged and Loving It to share how I’ve been able to pull back from intense internet marketing through focusing on real life conversations and building a team.
Navigating Small Business Legals
Shannon and Shalini ask powerful questions like:
- How can you prepare for legals in the early stages of business
- Is the fee you charge properly structured?
- What are the basic requirements for website legals?
They also discuss what exactly is a business – does a side hustle count and do you need legals for that? As well as when to get your legals reviewed and how – including keeping up to date with changes to, the law and how to handle debtors
It’s the ideal episode for any small business owner in Australia looking to better understand the basics when it comes to small business legals.
5 Tips For Start-Ups To Minimise Legal Issues & Risk
Shalini shares 5 tips to avoid legal problems when engaging coaches, consultants, website developers, graphic designers, or any other service provider to support you in your business with business coach Angela Henderson.
How best to protect your business online
Jo Bendle from the Wildy Successful Society interviews Shalini Nandan-Singh about how entrepreneurs can best protect themselves and their business online.
- The importance of having legals in your business and when to invest in them;
- What are website legals, why you need them and what to include in them;
- How your legals are part of your customer education process.
How legals care for you and your business
If you find legal professionals intimidating or scary then this post is for you.
Shalini explains to the listeners of the Share Your Passion podcast how legals care. They care for you, your business and your clients and they teach you how to care about all three aspects too.
Heart-Centred Approach to Business Legals
Shalini has a love for the law but not for the traditional culture of the profession.
In this podcast Shalini describes how she uses the skills she has gained from being an entrepreneur in two countries with different cultures to provide a more heart-centred approach to the legal profession.
How to deal with legal issues without them draining your energy
Shalini is a guest on Jo Bendle’s mission to interview 40 woman who are at the top of their Game.
In this interview Shalini outlines how to deal with all of your legal issues without being drained by them and keeping the fun.
The importance of legally protecting yourself in business
Shalini is a guest on Sylvia Chierchia’s interview series for entrepreneurs.
In this interview Shalini outlines:
- How women in business aren’t placing enough time & importance on their legals
- Why copying client agreements may not be protecting your business as well as you think
- Why website legals are so important
- The difference between using a legal template vs getting website legals created specifically for your business
- What the most important legal documents to invest in are if you’re just starting out and strapped for cash
Why you need website legals as a small-business owner
Shalini wrote an article on the Optimise & Grow Online blog about the importance of website legals for small business owners and why sourcing professional website legals shouldn’t be on the end of your never-ending to-do list as a start-up entrepreneur.
Bringing legals & creativity together
Shalini wrote an article on the Artful Business Community blog about how she has brought her love for legals and creative passions into one beautiful business.